For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Peptide glycosylation is a covalent modification that can potentially improve the physicochemical properties of peptides.
Some advantages of glycosylated peptides include: (1) increased bioavailability, (2) increased metabolic stability, (2) targeting specific tissues and organs, (3) reduction in clearance rates, (4) enhanced receptor binding, (5) facilitation of active transport across cell membranes (glucose transporters), and (6) maintaining the overall physical properties of peptides (precipitation, aggregation, thermal and kinetic denaturation).
Glycopeptides are recognized as peptides that contain glycans (carbohydrate molecules) and can be generalized classified into three types based on the linkage or bond type between the amino acid and the glycan: (1) C-linked, (2) O-linked, and (3) N-linked.
The most common type in eukaryotic cells is N-linked glycopeptides, noted by the C-N bond from the side chain of asparagine (Asn/N) amino acid. O-Type glycopeptides are named after the C-O bond from the side chains of serine (Ser) and threonine (Thr) amino acids. The least common C-linked types are recognized as the bond between a tryptophan residue and the sugar mannose.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Glycosylated Peptide will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Glycosylated Peptide market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glycosylated Peptide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Monoclonal Antibodies (MABs)
- Erythropoietin (EPO)
Segmentation by application:
- Blood Disorder
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sandoz International
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Dr.Reddys Laboratories
- Bachem Americas
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glycosylated Peptide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Glycosylated Peptide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glycosylated Peptide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glycosylated Peptide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glycosylated Peptide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.