For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Glycated hemoglobin is used to measure the three-month average plasma glucose concentration. It indicates the amount of glucose in a persons blood during the past two to four months.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the glycated hemoglobin testing equipment market include increase in the prevalence of diabetes, rise in geriatric population, technological advancements in diagnosing diabetes, sedentary lifestyle & poor diet that leads to substandard healthcare conditions, and increased R&D activities on diabetes.
However, lack of diabetic care awareness and high costs associated with glycated hemoglobin testing devices hinder the market growth. Increase in diabetic population and technological advancements in monitoring devices by key vendors in developing countries are expected to boost the market growth in the near future.
The glycated hemoglobin testing equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, end user, and region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Multifunctional Testing Equipment
- Simple Testing Equipment
Segmentation by application:
- Physical Examination Institutions
- Research Institutions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter
- Randox Laboratories
- Tosoh Corporation
- A.Menarini Diagnostics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glycated Hemoglobin Testing Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.