For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Glass fibers are the materials consisting of extremely fine glass fibers, used in making various products, such as yarns, fabrics, insulators, and structural objects or parts. It is also called spun glass.
Glass fiber & glass fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) composites refer to composite materials made of resin reinforced with glass fiber. GFRP composites is used for its high mechanical strength, light weight, corrosion and temperature resistant properties, thermal insulation, smooth internal surface, easy to form complex shapes, ease of repair and its cost effectiveness.
Ore powder material and Chemical raw materials are the main raw materials for the production of glass fibers. With the development of glass fibers industry, raw materials' manufacturers are also benefited from the glass fibers industry in some extent.
This industry is affected by the policy, so it's important to put an eye on different countries policy.
We tend to believe this industry now is mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a slowly rising curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites will register a 4.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 9250 million by 2023, from US$ 7150 million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- General-Purpose Glass Fibers
- Special-Purpose Glass Fibers
Segmentation by application:
- Building & Construction
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Owens Corning
- Jushi Group
- PPG Industries
- Taishan Fiberglass (Sinoma)
- Advanced Glassfiber Yarns
- Johns Mansville
- Nippon Electric Glass
- Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.