For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Geotextiles and geogrids are types of the geosynthetic materials. Geosynthetics are the material obtained naturally or are produced synthetically. Geotextiles are produced by the use of natural fibers or synthetic fibers. On the other hand, geogrids are produced by the use of different polymeric materials. The commonly used fibers to make geotextiles and geogrids are polyester, polypropylene, and polyethylene. The major use of the geotextiles and geogrids are for soil strengthening, erosion control, filtration and drainage, constructing structures on soft soil, removal of water, and for water separation.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Geotextiles and Geogrids will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Geotextiles and Geogrids market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Geotextiles and Geogrids market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Road Construction
- Water Storage
- Supply Structures
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
- ACE Geo Synthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd
- Tensar International Corporation
- Low & Bonar PLC
- Strata Systems
- Agru America Inc
- Officine Maccaferri
- Low & Bonar
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Geotextiles and Geogrids consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Geotextiles and Geogrids market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Geotextiles and Geogrids manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Geotextiles and Geogrids with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Geotextiles and Geogrids submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.