For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
STATCOM or Static Synchronous Compensator (STATCOM is also called Static Var Generator, SVG) is a shunt device, which uses force-commutated power electronics (i.e. GTO, IGBT) to control power flow and improve transient stability on electrical power networks. It is also a member of the so-called Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) devices. The STATCOM basically performs the same function as the static var compensators but with some advantages.
According to Component, SVG can be divided into GTO type, IGBT type, IGCT type, SCR type, GTR type, MOSFET type. FACTS-based power conversion equipment generally used full-controlled devices, mainly choose GTO, modified GTO (IGBT, MTO, ETO) and (HV) IGBT and other devices.
This report focuses IGBT based STATCOM.
Europe is the largest production of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM, with a production revenue market share nearly 44.55% in 2017.
The second place is China; following Europe with the production revenue market share over 18.12% in 2017. The Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM price of Chinese producers is generally low.
North America is another important production market of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM.
According to this study, over the next five years the Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM market will register a 5.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 740 million by 2024, from US$ 540 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Low Voltage STATCOM
- High Voltage STATCOM
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Renewable Energy
- Electric Utilities
- Industrial & Manufacturing
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sieyuan Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- S&C Electric
- Beijing In-power Electric Co., Ltd
- Comsys AB
- Merus Power
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.