For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Garden Pesticides are substances meant for attracting, seducing, and then destroying any pest in the garden, which in general protect plants from damaging influences such as weeds, fungi, or insects. Garden pesticides include herbicides (which kill plants), insecticides (which kill insects), fungicides (which kill fungi) and other pesticides.
Pesticides constitute the largest category within the market for crop protection chemicals, with biopesticides accounting for a comparatively minute share. However, growing environmental concerns regarding the use of synthetic pesticides that are primarily produced using petrochemical or inorganic raw materials have resulted in increasing demand for eco-friendly biopesticides.
Biopesticides, on the other hand, are manufactured with renewable resources and are free of synthetic active ingredients. Being organic, free of chemical residues and eco-friendly products, biopesticides have been witnessing faster growth in demand compared to their synthetic counterparts.
The technology here is much more mature than in the emerging market. The main drivers of the market are: the development of the economy, policy support, consumer products development, and environment friendly and recycling awareness.
The US Garden Pesticides market has been growing slower in recent years; the manufacturers are facing the fierce competition in the market. So, they are concerning more on their innovation R&D of new materials and technology.
Factors driving the markets for Garden pesticides include decreasing arable land, increasing population, the requirement of improving crop yields and adoption of GM technology, specifically herbicide-resistant crops. On the other hand, regulatory authorities such as the EPA (Environment Protection Agency) frequently come up with stringent laws related to curbing pesticide use for alleviating environmental damage and increasing consumer awareness about pesticide consumption, which is expected to be instrumental in slowing down growth in demand for synthetic pesticides.
According to this study, over the next five years the Garden Pesticides market will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 840 million by 2024, from US$ 750 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Garden Pesticides business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Garden Pesticides market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Garden Pesticides value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Private gardens
- Public gardens
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Syngenta AG
- Bayer AG
- BASF SE
- Sumitomo Chemical
- SC Johnson
- Bonide Products
- Espoma Company
- Organic Laboratories
- Red Sun
- Nissan Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Garden Pesticides consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Garden Pesticides market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Garden Pesticides manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Garden Pesticides with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Garden Pesticides submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.