For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Gallium arsenide (GaAs) is a compound of the elements gallium and arsenic. It is a III-V direct bandgap semiconductor with a zinc blende crystal structure.
Gallium arsenide is used in the manufacture of devices such as microwave frequency integrated circuits, monolithic microwave integrated circuits, infrared light-emitting diodes, laser diodes, solar cells and optical windows.
Gallium arsenide (GaAs) is a compound of the elements gallium and arsenic. It is a III-V direct bandgap semiconductor with a zinc blende crystal structure. Gallium arsenide is used in the manufacture of devices such as microwave frequency integrated circuits, monolithic microwave integrated circuits, infrared light-emitting diodes, laser diodes, solar cells and optical windows. In 2015, the global consumption volume of GaAs reached 7975 K Units.
For industry structure analysis, the GaAs industry is highly concentrated. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry, but the top six producers account for more than 70% of the market. Regionally, Europe is the biggest production and consumption area of GaAs, also the leader in the whole industry. China and USA also produce large amount of GaAs per year.
Regionally, GaAs suppliers are concentrated in Europe, USA, China, Japan and Taiwan. Leading suppliers in this industry are Freiberger Compound Materials, AXT, Sumitomo Electric, China Crystal Technologies, Visual Photonics Epitaxy, Shenzhou Crystal Technology.
GaAs can be classified based on its production method. In 2015, VGF Grown GaAs takes 57.46% share of global market, while LEC Grown GaAs takes share of 32.07%. The largest consumption area of GaAs is optoelectronic devices, which accounted for 55.93% of world GaAs consumption in 2015. Before 2013, the largest consumption industry is wireless communication.
According to this study, over the next five years the Gallium Arsenide market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Gallium Arsenide business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gallium Arsenide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Gallium Arsenide value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- LEC Grown GaAs
- VGF Grown GaAs
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Wireless Communication
- Optoelectronic Devices
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Freiberger Compound Materials
- Sumitomo Electric
- China Crystal Technologies
- Visual Photonics Epitaxy
- Shenzhou Crystal Technology
- Tianjin Jingming Electronic Materials
- Yunnan Germanium
- DOWA Electronics Materials
- II-VI Incorporated
- IQE Taiwan Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gallium Arsenide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Gallium Arsenide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gallium Arsenide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gallium Arsenide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gallium Arsenide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.