For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Functional Foods and Beverages is a kind of foods or beverages that have a potentially positive effect on health beyond basic nutrition or energy for specific occasions. They can promote optimal health and help reduce the risk of disease. There are many natural and processed food may have special functions, in this report, we only study processed foods.
The USA functional beverages industry production revenue is about $13 billion in 2015, and it is mainly concentrates in Southeast United States, accounts for 25.82% of total production volume.
The rising awareness of health and the growing demand for food and drink with inherent health benefits and claims, the USA functional foods and beverages is thrive in the past few years. Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
According to this study, over the next five years the Functional Foods and Beverages market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Functional Foods and Beverages business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Functional Foods and Beverages market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Functional Foods and Beverages value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Fortified Food
- Functional Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Energy/Sport Nutritional
- Immune Support and Supplement
- Digestive Health
- Healthy Food or Snacking
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- General Mills
- Glanbia plc
- Monster Beverage Corp
- GNC Holdings
- Red Bull
- Arizona Beverages
- Lifeway Kefir
- Rockstar Energy Drink
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Functional Foods and Beverages consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Functional Foods and Beverages market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Functional Foods and Beverages manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Functional Foods and Beverages with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Functional Foods and Beverages submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.