For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles or Fuel Cell Vehicles is a type of vehicle which uses a fuel cell to power its on-board electric motor. Fuel cells in vehicles create electricity to power an electric motor, generally using oxygen from the air and compressed hydrogen. They are more efficient than conventional internal combustion engine vehicles and produce no harmful tailpipe exhaustthey emit water vapor and warm air.
Due to the limitation of technology and raw material cost, development of fuel cell electric vehicle was slow in the first decade in 21 Century. Recently, many automotive manufacturers start to joint together to develop the technology of fuel cell electric vehicle. So far, there are three big global car companies which can offer mass production fuel cell electric vehicle. They are Hyundai, Toyota and Honda.
In 2015, the global production of fuel cell vehicle was only 1010 units In future, as the technology develops, more and more manufacturers will realize the mass production. We predict that the global production of fuel cell vehicle will reach about 384000 units in 2021.
In China there are only 10 be product by SAIC in 2015. There are some of player liked Yutong, Foton in China planned to development their product.
Currently, there are only Korea and Japan can mass production of fuel cell electric vehicles. In 2014, the manufacture Hyundai in Korea first mass production the fuel cell electric vehicles.
Environment protecting policies all over the world will be stricter in the vehicle emissions in future. These policies will offer a promotion to the popularization of fuel cell electric vehicle, especially the developed countries. In 2021 the consumption in the USA and Europe will occupy more than 50% of the world consumption.
To grab more market, companies have to expand their technology, capital investment. As the technology is grasped in a few companies, it is hard for the small and medium size companies to enter the market. It can be concluded that fuel cell electric vehicle market will be a high-concentrated in a period of time.
According to this study, over the next five years the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- For Public lease
- For Sales
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Toyota Mirai
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.