For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Form-fill-seal machines are machines that form the package, fill it with a wet or dry product and seal it closed. Most FFS systems use flexible film to form the primary package, such as a bag or pouch. But gable-top and aseptic cartons are also created in a form-fill-seal operation. And most blister packs are produced with a thermoform/fill/seal machine, a close cousin. Form fill and sealing equipment are used in the packaging of F&B, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and consumer products. Each FFS machine forms the packaging material from a roll or a stack. Then the formed packaging material is filled and sealed.
The global form fill and sealing equipment industry mainly concentrates in Europe and North America. The China, EU and USA regions are the major consumer in the market. It is predicted that product sales will be driven by market growth in China and other industrializing nations, where demand for processed food and beverage products and other manufactured goods is expected to post the strongest increases as personal incomes and consumer spending rise. China alone is expected to account for 30.44% of all new product demand gains through 2021.
The form fill and sealing equipment are mainly used in the packaging of F&B, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and other consumer products. The market share of food in these applications is up to 80% and it is forecasted that share will up to 82% in 2021 with personal incomes and consumer spending rise.
According to this study, over the next five years the Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment market will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4530 million by 2024, from US$ 3190 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Vertical form fill sealing (VFFS)
- Horizontal form fill sealing (HFFS)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Pharmaceuticals/Personal Care
- Chemical Products
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Wihuri Group
- Premier Tech Chronos
- Omori Machinery
- FUJI MACHINERY
- Coesia Group
- Pro Mach
- PFM Packaging Machinery
- RM Group
- Viking Masek
- Triangle Package
- Pakona Engineers
- Fres-co System USA
- Anhui Zengran
- Shanghai Boevan
- Rui Packing
- Ruian Sanyang
- Foshan Baopack
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Form Fill and Sealing (FFS) Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.