For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Forged steel grinding media is used to finely grind material to a size which allows recovery of the desired contained material.
Currently, some companies in China can produce forged steel grinding media product, mainly concentrating in Shandong province. The main market players are Longteng Special Steel, Oriental Casting and Forging, Sheng Ye Grinding Ball, Shandong Huamin, Jinan Huafu, etc. The production of forged steel grinding media increased from 1600 K MT in 2011 to 2006 K MT in 2015, with an average growth rate of 6.16%. China forged steel grinding media capacity utilization rate remained at around 67.43% in 2015.
Forged steel grinding media have a wide range of application in the industries of cement, mineral dressing, thermal power, chemical engineering, ceramic & coating, papermaking, magnetic materials, etc. Especially in mineral dressing and thermal power industry, the consumption of the two industries occupied about 74% share of total amount in 2015. The demand for forged steel grinding media is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2017-2022. Forged steel grinding media industry will usher in a stable growth space.
The major raw material for forged steel grinding media is steel. On the China market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of forged steel grinding media industry.
As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. During this time, there are some new capacities under construction in forged steel grinding media industry. With the capacity released in the future, the competition in forged steel grinding media industry will become more intense.
We tend to believe this industry is a relative mature industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Forged Steel Grinding Media market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Forged Steel Grinding Media business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Forged Steel Grinding Media market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Forged Steel Grinding Media value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Forged Steel Grinding Ball
- Forged Steel Grinding Cylpeb
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Mineral Dressing
- Thermal Power Plant
- Chemical Engineering
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Longteng Special Steel
- Oriental Casting and Forging
- Sheng Ye Grinding Ball
- Shandong Huamin
- Jinan Huafu
- Jinchi Steel Ball
- Jinan Daming New Material
- Zhengxing Grinding Ball
- Dongyuan Steel Ball
- Zhangqiu Gudao Steel Ball
- Jianzhen Steel Ball
- Zhangqiu Ruinian Casting and Forging
- Zhangqiu Taitou
- Sanxing Steel Ball
- Taishan Steel Ball
- Ningjin Huanqiu Casting
- Qingzhou Huahong
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Forged Steel Grinding Media consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Forged Steel Grinding Media market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Forged Steel Grinding Media manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Forged Steel Grinding Media with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Forged Steel Grinding Media submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.