For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A force gauge (also force gage) is a small measuring instrument used across all industries to measure the force during a push or pull test. Applications exist in research and development, laboratory, quality, production and field environment. There are two kinds of force gauges today: mechanical and digital force gauges.
Torque Meters are devices designed to determine the torque or torsion in a shaft, usually by measuring the twist in a calibrated length of shafting.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Force Gauge and Torque Meters industry is relatively fragmented. The top five producers account for about 50.34% of the revenue market. Regionally, Europe accounted for the largest consumption market share of 30.15% in 2015, but Asia has the largest production growth rate in recent years.
Second, the production of Force Gauge and Torque Meters increases from 69.18 K Units in 2011 to 91.73 K Units in 2016, with an average growth rate of more than 5.8%.
Third, North America occupied 32.59% of the Revenue market in 2015. It is followed by Europe and Asia, which respectively have around 29.98% and 25.18%.
Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Force Gauge and Torque Meters producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Fifth, for forecast, the global Force Gauge and Torque Meters revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 4~5%, and a little higher speed in Asia. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Force Gauge and Torque Meters. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Force Gauge and Torque Meters market will register a 4.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 75 million by 2024, from US$ 58 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Force Gauge and Torque Meters business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Force Gauge and Torque Meters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Force Gauge and Torque Meters value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Force Gauge
- Torque Meters
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Electrical industry
- Automobile manufacturing industry
- Packaging Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- PCE Instruments
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Force Gauge and Torque Meters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Force Gauge and Torque Meters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Force Gauge and Torque Meters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Force Gauge and Torque Meters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Force Gauge and Torque Meters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.