For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Glycerol (also called glycerine or glycerin; see spelling differences) is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. The glycerol backbone is found in many lipids which are known as glycerides. It is widely used in the food industry as a sweetener and humectant and in pharmaceutical formulations. Glycerol has three hydroxyl groups that are responsible for its solubility in water and its hygroscopic nature.
Asia is the dominate production region of food glycerin, the production was 283 K MT in 2018, accounting for about 45% of the total amount, followed by North America and Europe.
Leading players in food glycerin industry are Wilmar International, P&G Chemicals, Emery Oleochemicals, KLK OLEO and Vantage Oleochemicals. Wilmar International is the largest manufacturer, with the production market share of 8.8% in 2018. The top five companies occupied about 35.7% production share of the market in 2018.
More than 55% of the world's demand for crude glycerine comes from two regions: Europe and South-East Asia. While Europe is the biggest buyer of crude glycerine, Asia is the biggest producer and consumer of food glycerine, using approximately 47% of world's supply. Europe consumes 24% of food glycerine produced annually in the world and North America around 19%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Food Glycerine market will register a 5.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 703.1 million by 2024, from US$ 546.8 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Food Glycerine business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Food Glycerine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Food Glycerine value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Meat Product
- Pet Food
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- P&G Chemicals
- KLK OLEO
- Emery Oleochemicals
- IOI Oleochemicals
- Musim MAS
- Dow Chemical
- Wilmar International
- Pacific Oleochemicals Sdn
- Vance Bioenergy
- PT SOCI MAS
- Vantage Oleochemicals
- Godrej Industries
- Hangzhou Oleochemicals
- Qingyuan Futai
- Cambridge Olein
- Shuangma Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Food Glycerine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Food Glycerine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Food Glycerine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Food Glycerine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Food Glycerine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.