For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Fluoroscopy is a type of medical imaging that shows a continuous X-ray image on a monitor, much like an X-ray movie.Mobile C-arm fluoroscopic X-ray systems are used for a variety of diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Fluoroscopy is an imaging technique that uses X-rays to obtain real-time moving images of the interior of an object. In its primary application of medical imaging, a fluoroscope allows a physician to see the internal structure and function of a patient, so that the pumping action of the heart or the motion of swallowing, for example, can be watched.
Mobile C-arm fluoroscopic X-ray systems are used for a variety of diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive surgical procedures. In the operating room (OR), they help in visualizing kidney drainage, abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysm repair, percutaneous valve replacements, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, gastroenterology, neuro stimulation, orthopedics, pain management and neurology procedures. Included in the mobile C-arm category are mini C-arms, which are smaller systems used in clinics for sports medicine, orthopedic and podiatric imaging.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fixed Systems
- Mobile Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Pain Management
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Siemens Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic, Inc.
- Ziehm Imaging
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
- Ortho Scan Inc.
- DMS Imaging
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.