For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Floor covering is a term used to describe any layer of finish material applied over a floor structure to provide permanent covering. Common flooring materials are vinyl sheet & tiles, carpets & rugs, laminates, natural stone, wood, ceramic tiles, and rubber. Resilient, non-resilient, and soft cover types of flooring materials are used based on the type of the application.
Carpets are designed for warm or dry applications. They are available in natural and synthetic forms with various patterns, colors, and styles. Hardwood and engineered wood flooring products are highly popular and available in many forms. Engineered wood differs from hardwood; it is a laminate of several wood layers, which is machined to have a specific look and feel. Stone is a kind of flooring option, wherein different types of natural rocks are carved out of a quarry and then cut for applications in flooring. Vinyl flooring is a fully synthetic polymer flooring with added color.
In terms of region, Asia Pacific dominated the flooring market in 2017. Asia Pacific and Europe cumulatively accounted for more than 62% share of the global flooring market in 2017. North America is a mature market for the flooring industry. The real estate industry in above mentioned regions is expanding rapidly due to the shift in government focus toward infrastructure development. Implementation of beneficial regulations along with rising population is making the flooring market in Asia Pacific region highly attractive. The flooring market in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a fast pace, while that in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Flooring will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 31300 million by 2023, from US$ 31300 million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Flooring market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flooring market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Carpets & Rugs
- Resilient (Vinyl, Cork, Linoleum, Rubber, Resin)
- Non-resilient (Ceramic, Stone, Wood, Laminate)
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mohawk Industries (US)
- Shaw Industries (US)
- Tarkett (France)
- Armstrong Flooring (US)
- Forbo (Switzerland)
- Gerflor (France)
- Interface (US)
- Beaulieu International (Belgium)
- TOLI Corporation (Japan)
- Milliken & Company (US)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flooring consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Flooring market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flooring manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flooring with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flooring submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.