For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Flexible display technology is a advanced display technology which are flexible in nature, it can be folded, twisted without any alteration. Flexible display is thin and unbreakable in nature. Flexible display technology can be differentiated on the basis of technology as Liquid crystal display (LCD), Organic light emitting diode (OLED) and Electronic paper display (EPD). Organic light emitting diode is a layer of emissive electroluminescent film of organic compounds which emit light when connected to an electric current. Electronic paper display reflects light like a real paper.
January 2018 - In CES 2018, Pioneer showcased the foundation for its next 80 years of automotiveinnovation, which includes both aftermarket and automotive OEM technologies. The portfolio comprises of Flexible OLED Tail Light for automotive.
January 2018 - Universal Display and Sharp Corporation entered into an extended and updated evaluation agreement. Under this agreement, Universal Display will supply its proprietary UniversalPHOLED phosphorescent OLED materials and technology to Sharp Corporation for use in the company's OLED displays.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Flexible Display Technology will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1390 million by 2023, from US$ 1390 million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Flexible Display Technology market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flexible Display Technology market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Organic light emitting diode (OLED)
- Electronic paper display (EPD)
Segmentation by application:
- Wearable Display
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Samsung Display (Korea)
- LG Display Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- Hewlett-Packard Company (U.S.)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Atmel Corporation (U.S.)
- Kent Displays Inc. (U.S.)
- Universal Display Corporation (U.S.)
- Novaled AG (Germany)
- Dupont Display (U.S.)
- Corning Inc. (U.S.)
- Philips Electronics (Netherlands)
- Materion Corporation (U.S.)
- AU Optronics (Taiwan)
- E Ink Holdings Inc. (Taiwan
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flexible Display Technology consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Flexible Display Technology market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flexible Display Technology manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flexible Display Technology with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flexible Display Technology submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.