For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Flap discs are a 3-Dimensional abrasive product. They consist of abrasive flaps glued radially to a backing plate. As the product is used the abrasive wears down and new abrasive is exposed underneath. Flap discs offer fast stock removal and provide grinding, blending and finishing with one product.
Demand for flap disc has mainly been driven by its downstream enterprises. Economic investment has large impact on research and national policies are also the main growth catalysts for the market.
The main players in this market are fixed in China, Europe and the United States. China has played a more and more important role in flap disc industry in the past years and it will be an important consumer market with a huge development space in future. China is the largest consumption country in the world, which took about 33.71 percent of the global consumption volume in 2014. Europe shared 32.11% of global total and the United States shared 16.19%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Flap Disc market will register a 1.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 480 million by 2024, from US$ 430 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Flap Disc business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flap Disc market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Flap Disc value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Ceramic Alumina Flap Disc
- Zirconia Alumina Flap Disc
- Aluminum Oxide Flap Disc
- Ceramic Flap Disc
- Silicon Carbide Flap Disc
- Zirconium Oxide Flap Disc
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Other industries
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Swaty Comet
- Gurui Industries
- Three Super Abrasives
- Yongtai Abrasives
- Shengsen Abrasives
- Yalida Abrasive
- Shanghai Fuying
- Yida Abrasive
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flap Disc consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Flap Disc market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flap Disc manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flap Disc with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flap Disc submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.