For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The 'Global Fire Extinguisher Market Outlook 2019-2024' offers detailed coverage of fire extinguisher industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand, end-use details, price trends, and company shares of the leading fire extinguisher producers to provide exhaustive coverage of the market for fire extinguisher. The report segments the market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of application, by products, and by geography.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from key industry participants. The global fire extinguisher market has been segmented into five major regions, namely, North America (U.S., Canada, and others), Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Russia, and others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and others), South America (Brazil, Argentina, and others), and Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and others). Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Amerex Corporation
- Britannia Fire Ltd
- BRK Brands, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Safex Fire Services Ltd.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Minimax USA LLC.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- Analysis of the fire extinguisher market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast
- Regional analysis including growth estimates
- Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
- Profiles on fire extinguisher vendors including products, sales/revenues, SWOT, and market position, recent developments.
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints.