For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Global Fashion Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
The "Global Fashion Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022", report published by GlobalData, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for Fashion duty free retail sales Globally.
Global fashion duty free sales (includes duty free sales of clothing, footwear, and luggage and leather goods) reached US$5.1 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2012-2017. Rising passenger traffic at major airports, new retail space openings, and more fashion brands expanding into the duty free channel are expected to fuel the growth over the next five years. The global fashion duty free market is forecast to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7.7% to reach US$7.4 billion in 2022, adding US$2.3 billion in sales value.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by categories, including clothing, footwear, jewelry, watches and accessories, and luggage and leather goods
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Fashion Duty free retail sales and fastest-growing markets for duty free channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates globally
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Fashion duty free operators and their fashion duty free sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- Global duty free sales to reach US$74.7 billion by 2022
- South Korea to retain its position as the largest duty free market through to 2022
- Personal care is both the largest and fastest-growing product category in duty free sales
- New store openings and renovations fuel duty free sales growth.
Reasons to buy
Get immediate access to -
- Reliable fashion duty free retail sales data globally for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 along with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of fashion duty free retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from fashion duty free retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the duty free retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major fashion duty free retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.