For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Facial tissues are sort of thin, soft, absorbent, smooth and disposable paper which is used for cleaning face. It is also known as paper handkerchiefs or wipes and generally sold in boxes. One of importance uses of facial tissue is reducing the spread of an infection or diseases as like swine flu.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Facial Tissues in the regions of Asia-Pacific that is expected to drive the market for more Facial Tissues. Increasing of residential fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, increasing of spending on general industry, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of Facial Tissues in developing countries will drive growth in global market.
Globally, the Facial Tissues industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Facial Tissues is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble, SCA, APP, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Facial Tissues and related services. At the same time, Asia-Pacific, occupied 51% sales market share in 2017, is remarkable in the global Facial Tissues industry due to the lowest cost of raw material and labor.
According to this study, over the next five years the Facial Tissue market will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 14000 million by 2024, from US$ 11700 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Facial Tissue business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Facial Tissue market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Facial Tissue value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Box Facial Tissue
- Pocket Facial Tissues
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- At Home
- Away From Home
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Procter & Gamble
- C&S PAPER
- Metsa Tissue
- CMPC Tissue
- KP Tissue
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Facial Tissue consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Facial Tissue market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Facial Tissue manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Facial Tissue with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Facial Tissue submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.