For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Enzyme for Pulp & Paper is a class of enzymes that used in pulp and paper industry for reduction of energy consumption, reduction cost, improving pulp and paper quality etc.
The research group obtained the following conclusions after several months' survey and research:
First, the global market of enzyme for pulp & paper industry are growing steady, along with the growing pulp & paper industry also demand for environment protection and cost down pressure is essential for further development.
Second, the enzyme for pulp & paper industry concentration is high; there are a few major manufacturers accounting for the majority share of the enzyme for pulp & paper industry, such as Novozymes, AB Enzymes and DuPont(Genencor and Dyadic ).
Third, giant manufactures mainly distribute in America and Europe. America has a long history and unshakable status in this industry, like Buckman and Dyadic, both have perfect products. As to Denmark, the Novozymes has become a global leader. In Germany, it is AB Enzymes that leads the technology development. In China, the manufacturers focus in Guangdong, and Shandong province.
Forth, some companies have several plants, usually close to aimed consumption market. There are international companies setting up factories in China too, such as Denykem.
Fifth, all manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. These two years, some Chinese manufacturers can almost catch up with the world's leading technology too.-
Sixth, this industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of enzyme for pulp & paper will increase.
Seventh, the global enzyme for pulp & paper production will increase to 4788 MT in 2015, from 3690 MT in 2011, it is estimated that the global enzyme for pulp & paper demand will develop with an average growth rate of 5.6% in the coming five years.
We tend to believe this industry now is close to mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Enzyme for Pulp & Paper market will register a 4.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 95 million by 2024, from US$ 73 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Enzyme for Pulp & Paper business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Enzyme for Pulp & Paper market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Enzyme for Pulp & Paper value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Bleach boosting
- Product modification
- Other Use
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- DuPont (Genencor and Dyadic)
- ABF Ingredients (AB Enzymes)
- BASF (Verenium)
- Enzymatic Deinking Technologies
- Advanced Enzymes
- Anil Bioplus
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Enzyme for Pulp & Paper consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Enzyme for Pulp & Paper market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Enzyme for Pulp & Paper manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Enzyme for Pulp & Paper with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Enzyme for Pulp & Paper submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.