For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Electronic sphygmomanometer is a device used to measure blood pressure, composed of an inflatable cuff to collapse and then release the artery under the cuff in a controlled manner, and a mercury or mechanical manometer to measure the pressure. It is always used in conjunction with a means to determine at what pressure blood flow is just starting, and at what pressure it is unimpeded. Manual sphygmomanometers are used in conjunction with a stethoscope.
The Electronic Sphygmomanometers industry concentration is relatively high; there are many big manufacturers in the world, and above 70% of the production are produced in China.
Company mergers and acquisitions, and inter-companies cooperation have occurred for development and growth. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, such as BRICS, the giant companies prefer educating the market of them.
According to this study, over the next five years the Electronic Sphygmomanometer market will register a 7.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2720 million by 2024, from US$ 1790 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Electronic Sphygmomanometer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electronic Sphygmomanometer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Electronic Sphygmomanometer value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Upper Arm Electronic Sphygmomanometer
- Wrist Arm Electronic Sphygmomanometer
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- A&D Medical
- Health & Life
- SunTech Medical
- Welch Allyn
- American Diagnostic
- Bosch + Sohn
- Briggs Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electronic Sphygmomanometer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Electronic Sphygmomanometer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electronic Sphygmomanometer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electronic Sphygmomanometer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electronic Sphygmomanometer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.