For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
An inertial measurement unit (IMU) sensor is an electronic device that measures and reports a craft's velocity, orientation, and gravitational forces, using a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes, sometimes also magnetometers. In this report, the high performance IMU sensors were counted and analyzed. We take into account industrial, aerospace, defense applications (even industrial applications are considered as "high-performance" applications, as opposed to consumer ones). This refers to the applications: we take into account all the inertial sensors except the consumer / mobile and the automotive applications.
In the future, the global consumption of Electronic IMU Sensors will show upward tendency further, consumption is expected in 2020 will be 957.05 (K units). The average operating rate will remain at 89% to 92%.
Honeywell, Northrop Grumman, SAFRAN and Thales captured the top four revenue share spots in the Electronic IMU Sensors market in 2015. Honeywell dominated with 34.54 percent revenue share, followed by Northrop Grumman with 19.27 percent revenue share and SAFRAN with 9.25 percent revenue share.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the clear global recovery trend, investors are still optimistic about this area, in future still more new investment will enter into the field. Technology and cost are two major problems.
Although sales of Electronic IMU Sensors brought a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend taking risk the enter this market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Electronic IMU Sensors market will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2110 million by 2024, from US$ 1690 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Electronic IMU Sensors business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electronic IMU Sensors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Electronic IMU Sensors value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- DTG & Others Mechanical
- Si / Quartz MEMS
- HRG & Emerging technology
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Industrial, naval, offshore markets
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Honeywell International
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- KVH Industries
- Systron Donner Inertial
- IAI Tamam
- L-3 Communications
- SBG systems
- Analog Devices
- EPSON TOYOCOM
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electronic IMU Sensors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Electronic IMU Sensors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electronic IMU Sensors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electronic IMU Sensors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electronic IMU Sensors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.