For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Electricity Transmission and Distribution systems consist of many devices used in power transmission and distribution. Such devices include switchgears, transformers, Transmission Tower, Power Cables & Wires and so on.
The major equipment of electricity transmission and distribution are Transformers,Switchgears,
Transmission Tower,Power Cables & Wires. Complete sets of electricity transmission and distribution equipment suppliers still concentrated in ABB, Siemens, Alstom, Schneider Electronics. Other single device suppliers major include TOSHIBA,GE,Hitachi,Fuji Electric,Mitsubishi Electric,China XD Group,SYOSUNG,TBEA.
Despite the slowdown of global economic growth in recent years,the electricity infrastructure investment of each country still keep on stable growth.The growth of transformers will be faster than other key equipment.The transformers used in transmission and distribution industry will grow to 35.2billion USD in 2020 .The switchgears used in transmission and distribution industry will grow to 38.4billion USD,the Transmission Tower and Power Cables & Wires market will grow to 29.9 billion USD and 42.1billion USD.
According to the electricity infrastructure investment plan of each country, Africa ,India and some emerging markets still have great potential for growth in the future. Due to the clear global recovery trend, investors are still optimistic about this area.
Although electricity transmission and distribution industry have a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend to enter this market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Electricity Transmission and Distribution market will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 34300 million by 2024, from US$ 26400 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Electricity Transmission and Distribution business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electricity Transmission and Distribution market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Electricity Transmission and Distribution value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Transmission Tower
- Power Cables & Wires
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Indutrial and Agiculture
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Fuji Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- China XD Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electricity Transmission and Distribution consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Electricity Transmission and Distribution market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electricity Transmission and Distribution manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electricity Transmission and Distribution with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electricity Transmission and Distribution submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.