For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for electricity distribution and control equipment. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2008-2019. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for electricity distribution and control equipment?
- What is the electricity distribution and control equipment market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for electricity distribution and control equipment as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Automatic circuit breakers (voltage < 1 kV)
- Automatic circuit breakers (voltage 1 - 72.5 kV)
- Automatic circuit breakers (voltage > 72.5 kV)
- Electrical fuses (voltage < 1 kV)
- Electrical fuses (voltage > 1 kV)
- Electrical relays (voltage < 60 volts)
- Electrical relays (voltage 60 - 1,000 volts)
- Electrical distribution and control boards (voltage < 1kV)
- Electrical distribution and control boards (voltage > 1kV)
- Not equipped electrical boards and panels
- Lightning arresters and voltage/surge limiters (voltage > 1kV)
- Isolating and make-and-break switches (voltage > 1 kV)
- Electrical lamp-holders (voltage < 1 kV)
- Electrical plugs and sockets
- Other electricity distribution and control equipment
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global electricity distribution and control equipment market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.