For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Electric Propulsion (EP) is a class of space propulsion which makes use of electrical power to accelerate a propellant by different possible electrical and/or magnetic means. The use of electrical power enhances the propulsive performances of the EP thrusters compared with conventional chemical thrusters. Unlike chemical systems, electric propulsion requires very little mass to accelerate a spacecraft.
Worldwide, there are a little Electric Propulsion Satellite manufacturers; and there is growing number of enterprises are entering the market attracted by the market potential. ArianeGroup, Busek Co and SITAEL are the top there manufacturers of Electric Propulsion Satellite in the market currently; they account more than half of the market total production volume of Electric Propulsion Satellite.
North America and Europe are the largest markets of Electric Propulsion Satellite currently; but the market of Electric Propulsion Satellite in China is forecasted to experience a higher growth speed in the following years due to the growing downstream demand.
According to this study, over the next five years the Electric Propulsion Satellites market will register a 33.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 150 million by 2024, from US$ 35 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Electric Propulsion Satellites business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electric Propulsion Satellites market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Electric Propulsion Satellites value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Hall Effect Thruster (HET)
- Pulsed Plasma Thruster (PPT)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Nano Satellite
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Busek Co. Inc.
- Accion Systems Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electric Propulsion Satellites consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Electric Propulsion Satellites market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electric Propulsion Satellites manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electric Propulsion Satellites with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electric Propulsion Satellites submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.