For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Transmission of electric power is transfer of bulk electrical energy to substations from power generating plants. Electrical transmission is distinct from electrical distribution, in terms of carrying large quantities of high voltage power over large distances; thus there are differences in the equipment used for each. In this report, products demanded are transformers and switchgear and many other products.
The global electric power transmission equipment industry mainly concentrates in United States, Europe, Japan, China and India. The global leading players in this market are ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric and Hitachi, which accounts for 34.89% of total production value. In China the market leaders are China XD Group, TBEA and Shanghai Electric.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the electricity infrastructure investment plan of each country, Africa, India and some emerging markets still have great potential for growth in the future. Due to the clear global recovery trend, investors are still optimistic about this area, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep slow increasing, as well as the consumption value.
According to this study, over the next five years the Electric Power Transmission Equipment market will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 46700 million by 2024, from US$ 37700 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Electric Power Transmission Equipment business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electric Power Transmission Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Electric Power Transmission Equipment value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- High-voltage Switchgears
- Vacuum Circuit Breakers
- Lightning Arresters
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Residential Power Systems
- Commercial Power Systems
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Fuji Electric
- China XD Group
- BTW group
- JSHP Transformer
- Pinggao Electric
- CHINT Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electric Power Transmission Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Electric Power Transmission Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electric Power Transmission Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electric Power Transmission Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electric Power Transmission Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.