For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Electric Hot Plate is a portable self-contained tabletop small appliance. It can be used for heating and cooking food. This kind of electric hot plate is similar to induction cooker, but it is not the same. And there is another kind of electric hot plate which is used in industry such as heating bearings before prior to mounting. In this report, both of them are discussed.
The Electric Hot Plate industry is quite mature nowadays. The main manufacturing bases are in China. The industry production is dispersed to many companies or producers instead of occupied by a few manufacturers.
The market status is always steady for the last 5 years. China provide the most part of the production volume of the electric hot plate among it. About 15 million electric hot plates and occupy about 46.7% of the whole production volume of the world.
United States and Europe also provide an amount of electric hot plates for the global market. However, the production price in the United States, Europe and Japan is relatively higher than that in China. As the result, Chinese electric hot plate producers tend to produce their products and export them to the United States, Europe or Japan.
Since the economic status is not good currently, the consumption is not good. In 2015, the global consumption growth rate is only 2.39%. United States becomes the biggest consumer in the world, consuming nearly 31% of the whole production volume. Europe is the second largest market of the electric hot plate.
The prices of the products kept decreasing in the last several years. Because of that, the production value of the electric hot plate is decreasing. However, the gross margin of producing the products nearly kept in the same level during the last 5 year.
From our investigation, the market size of the electric hot plate is not big. It is not now developing, either. From our point of view, Big firms and producer who can have a low cost can think about getting into this area. People without professional technologies about electric hot plate or small firms had better choose another area to invest the money.
According to this study, over the next five years the Electric Hot Plate market will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 910 million by 2024, from US$ 620 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Electric Hot Plate business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electric Hot Plate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Electric Hot Plate value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Single Hot Plate
- Double Hot Plate
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Zhong Shan Longvcu Electric Co., Ltd
- Weibang Co., Ltd
- Fengye Electrical Applicance
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electric Hot Plate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Electric Hot Plate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electric Hot Plate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electric Hot Plate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electric Hot Plate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.