For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
An electric heating cable is a wire cable that produces heat, also referred to as heat trace cable amongst the industry. It is used for a wide range of applications including heat loss replacement, pipe tracing, freeze protection, viscosity control, temperature process maintenance, roof and gutter, and much more
China, North America, Germany, Russia are now the key producers of electric heating cables. There are many producers with low price, poor quality products and vicious competition in China. The high quality products are mainly supplied by overseas producers. Other key factories of electric heating cable are from Korea, France, UK, Canada, etc.
According to this study, over the next five years the Electric Heating Cable market will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3300 million by 2024, from US$ 2680 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Electric Heating Cable business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electric Heating Cable market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Electric Heating Cable value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Self-regulating Heating Cable
- Constant Wattage Heating Cable
- Mineral Insulated Heating Cable
- Skin-Effect Heat-Tracing Cable
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Anhui Huanrui
- Wuhu Jiahong
- Heat Trace Products
- Anhui Huayang
- King Manufacturing
- FINE Unichem
- Wanlan Group
- Aoqi Electric
- Thanglong Electric
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electric Heating Cable consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Electric Heating Cable market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electric Heating Cable manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electric Heating Cable with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electric Heating Cable submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.