For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Earthenware generally means a ceramic material which has a variety of uses ranging from pottery, tableware to decorative objects. The compositions vary to a great extent among countries and also among individual makers. The general composition consists of 25% ball clay, 28% kaolin, 32% quartz and 15% feldspar.
Scope of the Report:
The earthenware has been developed for thousands of years and the technologies are very mature now. And they have been playing an import role in our everyday lives. With the developing of the earthenware itself, the market of it has been developing as well.
In today's life, we gradually focus on its' ornamental value and the collection value rather than practical value. As a result ,the main products of the earthenware are decorations ,sand-fired teapots flower pots and son on.
In the china market ,the sand-fired teapots are always the hot point and have a leading position around the world. Especially as the economy of China is developing rapidly ,the people will invest more money in the collection of the sand-fired teapots ,and a lot of people from Europe and USA contribute more and more to this market. Surely the flower pots and decorations also share a great part of the earthenware market in China.
On the contrary, the main products of Europe and USA markets are flower pots which are both practical and ornamental and the decorations also share a big part of the market.
After the analysis in the former chapters we get the following conclusions:
1) The earthenware market will grow with a compound growth rate of about 3.0% and has a great potential
2) The price will fall on the whole obviously with the technologies developing gradually. But the price will get higher in China as the main products are sand-fired teapots and the market will grow rapidly in the next few years. The average price will fall as the main products are practical just like flower pots.
3) The price will more easily affected by the economy of the world when the markets focus more on the ornamental value and collection value.
4) Much more care should be taken before the investment.
The worldwide market for Earthenware is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the Earthenware in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Poterie Lorraine
- Yixing Wankun
- Hongshan Flowerpot
- Linyi Lijun
- Shanxi xianglong black pottery handicraft co., Ltd
- Qihe Longshan black pottery Technology Co., Ltd.
- liangzi black pottery
- Jinan Longshan Longyuan Black Pottery Art Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Sheng Yixing Red Pottery Arts Factory
- QuanZheng Red Ceramics Technology Co.Ltd.
- POTTERY MFG
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Black pottery
- Red pottery
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Flower pot
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Earthenware product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Earthenware, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Earthenware in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Earthenware competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Earthenware breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Earthenware market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Earthenware sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.