For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
E-beam sterilization is a kind of ionizing radiation. Its principle is to kill microorganisms by using the physical, chemical and biological effects of the target products irradiated by the electron beam produced by the electron accelerator.
The North America has the largest global sales in E-beam Sterilization market, while the Europe is the second sales market for E-beam Sterilization in 2017. The global revenue of E-beam Sterilization products rises up from 179.05 M USD in 2013 to 249.36 M USD in 2017. The reason causes this increase is the growing demand for the E-beam Sterilization products, which is the result of the spurring needs of downstream customers.
According to this study, over the next five years the E-beam Sterilization market will register a 10.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1310 million by 2024, from US$ 790 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in E-beam Sterilization business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of E-beam Sterilization market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the E-beam Sterilization value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Medical Device
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- STERIS AST
- IBA Industrial
- L3 Applied Technologies
- BGS Beta-Gamma-Service GmbH
- E-BEAM Services
- Sterilization&Technologies Solutions
- Photon production laboratory
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global E-beam Sterilization market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of E-beam Sterilization market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global E-beam Sterilization players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the E-beam Sterilization with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of E-beam Sterilization submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.