For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This report studies the dyestuff for textile fibers market, Dyes are the colouring material that colour commodities of our day to day use. Hardly there is any industry where dyes are not used commercially. From Plastic toys to jazzy t-shirt, everywhere there is application of dye. Textile fiber dyestuff means the dyes used in the textile industry, in this report, the statistics data is including all kinds of textile dyes.
Our report focuses the market of dyestuff for textile fibers. The dominance of polyester and cotton in the global markets has decisively shaped the demand for certain types of dyestuffs. On the other hand, the demand for polyamides, acrylics, cellulose and wool was more or less stagnant. In 2016, the Polyester Fibers, Cellulose Acetate Fibers segment is the leading application of dyestuff for textile fibers, took the market share of 55.64%. When it comes to the type, Disperse Dyes accounted for 43.64% of the global dyestuff for textile fibers market, in terms of volume.
Differences in the regional growth rates of textile products too affect demand. The Asian region saw the biggest growth in textile production, followed by North America, Latin America and Western Europe. This suggests the shift in the global textile industry towards Asia. As a result, China leads in dyestuff production both in terms of volumes and value, with a 67.08% share of the global production; the India is next with 11.76% and Europe has around 5.60%.
Due to a greater use of polyester and cottonbased fabrics, there has been a shift towards reactive dyes, used in cottonbased fabrics, and disperse dyes, used in polyester. These two dyes have been dominant in all the three regional global market, especially Asia.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dyestuff for Textile Fibers market will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 6230 million by 2024, from US$ 5490 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dyestuff for Textile Fibers business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dyestuff for Textile Fibers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Dyestuff for Textile Fibers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Disperse Dyes
- Reactive Dyes
- Sulfur Dyes
- Vat Dyes
- Acid Dyes
- Other Dyes
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Polyester Fibers, Cellulose Acetate Fibers
- Cotton Textiles
- Wool, Silk, Polyurethane Fibers
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Kiri Industries
- Longsheng Group
- Zhejiang Runtu
- Jihua Group
- Chuyuan Group
- Zhejiang Transfar
- Shanxi Linfen
- Suzhou Luosen
- Xuzhou Kedah
- Everlight Chemical
- T&T Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dyestuff for Textile Fibers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dyestuff for Textile Fibers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dyestuff for Textile Fibers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dyestuff for Textile Fibers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dyestuff for Textile Fibers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.