For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DSL or digital subscriber line is a family of technologies that provide digital data transmission over the wires of a local telephone network.
1. DSL is available in every region of the world, and ADSL owns the majority of the market though VDSL and ADSL2plus are gaining ground
2. DSL is capable of providing up to 100 Mbp, and supports voice, video and data.
3. The new DSL network is IP-centric
4. There is broad equipment interoperability and there are currently established test specifications for ADSL, ADSL2plus, SHDSL, and soon VDSL2 will join the list
5. Finally, ADSL and home networking are a natural fit as DSL effectively supports multiple applications for multiple uses via each DSL connection.
DSL Chipsets is the chipsets used in the DSL devices.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the DSL Chipsets in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Compared to 2015, DSL chipsets market decreased sales value by 4.97 percent to 512.89 million USD worldwide in 2016. Overall, the DSL chipsets market performance is negative, keeping the trend of declining.
In the past few years, the main raw material price decreased, and it is expected that the DSL chipsets's raw material price will be slightly lower in the future. Therefore, the cost of DSL chipsets will keep decreasing though the energy, transportation costs, and labor costs improving.
There are companies cutting production capacities and the profit is reduced though the cost decreased. As Cable boasts faster speed than DSL Internet, the DSL chipsets is affected a lot.
The worldwide market for DSL Chipsets is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly -7.4% over the next five years, will reach 310 million US$ in 2023, from 490 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Broadcom (Avago)
- MediaTek (Ralink)
- Intel (Lantiq)
- Qualcomm (Ikanos)
- NXP (Freescale)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- ADSL Type
- VDSL Type
- G.fast Type
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Internet Access & File Sharing
- Online Education & Shopping
- Online Gaming
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global DSL Chipsets market.
Chapter 1, to describe DSL Chipsets Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of DSL Chipsets, with sales, revenue, and price of DSL Chipsets, in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of DSL Chipsets, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 12, DSL Chipsets market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe DSL Chipsets sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source