For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Drug Abuse can be defined as habitually, dependence of an individual on any drugs, which turns into an addiction. Opioid, alcohol, tobacco and cigarettes are some of the common, drugs which has been misused leading to drugs addictions. In recent past, many products have been launched in market for treatment and management of drug abuse. Some commonly used drug for treatment of drugs abuse are Disulfiram, Acamprosate, Naltrexone, Nicotine Replacement Treatment, Methadone, and Buprenorphine.
Factors such as frequent product launches, approval and robust pipeline of novel biopharmaceutical products, growing patient awareness, higher treatment seeking rate, growing government recognition and intervention of the issue, as well as encouragement to curb substance abuse in all countries are driving the growth of drug abuse treatment market globally.
According to this study, over the next five years the Drug Abuse Treatment market will register a 7.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 20900 million by 2024, from US$ 14500 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Drug Abuse Treatment business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Drug Abuse Treatment market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Drug Abuse Treatment value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Opioid Addiction
- Tobacco/Nicotine Addiction
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Hospital & Clinics
- Residential (non-hospital)
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Teva Pharmaceutical
- PLIVA (Odyssey)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Drug Abuse Treatment market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Drug Abuse Treatment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Drug Abuse Treatment players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Drug Abuse Treatment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Drug Abuse Treatment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.