For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Draught beer, also spelt draft, is beer served from a cask or keg rather than from a bottle or can. Draught beer served from a pressurised keg is also known as keg beer. Pressurized gas could be CO2, a mixture of Co2 and N2O, or air. The first two options being how most bars do it and it keeps the beer pretty fresh and carbonated until the keg is empty. The mixture of CO2 and N2O keeps the beer very fresh and also keeps the beer from absorbing too much CO2 and getting foamy.
As a traditional type of beer, the analysts pointed out that the draught beer market performance was not satisfactory. On the one hand, draught beer's supply chain is difficult to expand due to its shortcomings. On the other hand, the price of draught beer is relatively high-end and it is not easy for the public to accept. In addition, the advantages of draught beer were slowly replaced by craft beer.
The craft beer industry is majorly driven by its "Premiumization" aspect, wherein the consumers willingly pay higher prices for craft beer than its traditional counterparts due to its exotic flavor profile and convenience of making. Thus, higher margins associated with craft beer fetches higher profitability.
According to this study, over the next five years the Draught Beer market will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 15690 million by 2024, from US$ 13990 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Draught Beer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Draught Beer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Draught Beer value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Commercial Use
- Home Use
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Molson Coors
- Groupé Castel
- Grupo Petrópolis
- Constellation Brands
- Anadolu Efes
- Gold Star
- San Miguel
- CR Beer
- Tsingtao Brewery
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Draught Beer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Draught Beer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Draught Beer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Draught Beer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Draught Beer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.