For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Robotic liquid handling technology in automated DNA extraction systems can streamline the tasks involved in extracting DNA from a sample, such as serial dilution and cherry picking. Systems typically also include functions such as shaking, temperature control, and PCR protocols. DNA extraction is used in many types of biological research including molecular biology, forensics, pathology, environmental research, and drug discovery. Features to look for in choosing an automated DNA extraction system include integration with laboratory information management systems, full start-to-finish automation, error control, and safeguards against contamination.
The global average price of DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment is in the decreasing trend, from 26.31 K USD/Unit in 2013 to 24.58 K USD/Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
According to this study, over the next five years the DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment market will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 620 million by 2024, from US$ 490 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Low Throughput
- Med Throughput
- High Throughput
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Roche Life Science
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Kurabo Biomedical
- Analytik Jena
- Hain Lifescience
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of DNA/RNA Extraction Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.