For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Disposable underwear is a type of incontinence product that are used by individuals who suffer from urinary or fecal incontinence that results in urine or fecal leakage as a result of daily activities or during sleep. Both urinary and fecal incontinence are not diseases in their own right, rather, they are symptoms of a larger medical problems that require medical attention.
During this treatment period, disposable underwear is often used to protect the wearer's clothing/bedding, as well as preventing infections and skin ailments by preventing this material from spreading to sensitive areas. Disposable underwear is typically made with absorbent, waterproof materials that can contain leaks during daily activities or overnight use.
As more cheap product entered into this market, the global average price of disposable underwear is in the decreasing trend, from 270 USD/K Unit in 2013 to 247 USD/K Unit in 2017. The prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years, as the higher growth rate in developing regions like China.
The classification of disposable underwear includes brief and underwear. The proportion of Brief in 2017 is about 62%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
E-commerce is expected to enjoy a faster growth rate though it just occupied market share about 11%. E-commerce is a popular market channels and the development trend of marketing.
USA region is the largest consumption of disposable underwear, with a consumption market share nearly 37% in 2017. Europe is the second largest consumption place of disposable underwear, enjoying market share nearly 22% in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Disposable Underwear market will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 6690 million by 2024, from US$ 5400 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Disposable Underwear business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Disposable Underwear market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Disposable Underwear value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Supermarkets & Malls
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Kimberly Clark
- First Quality
- Hengan Group
- Cardinal Health
- Principle Business Enterprises
- COCO Healthcare
- Daio Paper
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Disposable Underwear consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Disposable Underwear market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Disposable Underwear manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Disposable Underwear with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Disposable Underwear submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.