For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The direct drive (gearless) wind turbine is the low-speed generator that eliminates the need for a gearbox from the turbine's drive train. Direct drive technology has been praised for its design, which is less complex than gearbox technology, leading to easier operations and maintenance. This appeal has made direct drive especially coveted for use in offshore wind developments. The most preferred direct drive wind turbine generator is the permanent magnet type generator, as it is lighter in weight and possesses high reliability for offshore applications. The reduction of weight seen by direct-drive machines is actually leading to a decrease in costs, especially in terms of manufacturing costs.
Top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to validate the global Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine market size market and estimate the market size for manufacturers, regions segments, product segments and applications (end users).
The market estimations in this report are based on the marketed sale price of Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine (excluding any discounts provided by the manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler or traders). The percentage splits, market shares, and breakdowns of the product segments are derived on the basis of weightages assigned to each of the segments on the basis of their utilization rate and average sale price. The regional splits of the overall Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine market and its sub-segments are based on the percentage adoption or utilization of the given product in the respective region or country.
Major players in the market are identified through secondary research and their market revenues determined through primary and secondary research. Secondary research included the research of the annual and financial reports of the top manufacturers; whereas, primary research included extensive interviews of key opinion leaders and industry experts such as experienced front-line staff, directors, CEOs and marketing executives. The percentage splits, market shares, growth rate and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through using secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
All possible factors that influence the markets included in this research study have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to get the final quantitative and qualitative data. The market size for top-level markets and sub-segments is normalized, and the effect of inflation, economic downturns, and regulatory & policy changes or other factors are not accounted for in the market forecast. This data is combined and added with detailed inputs and analysis from QYResearch and presented in this report.
According to this study, over the next five years the Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Less than 1 MW
- 1 MW - 3 MW
- More than 3 MW
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Offshore Application
- Onshore Application
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GE Energy
- Lagerwey Wind
- United Energies MTOI
- Northern Power Systems
- Avantis Energy
- ReGen Powertech
- XEMC Darwind
- American Superconductor Corp.
- VENSYS Energy
- Ghrepower Green Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Direct Drive (Gearless) Wind Turbine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.