For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The DIN rail power supply is based upon a series of standards created by Deutsches Institut fur Normung (DIN), which is a national standards organization in Germany. These power supplies are alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) transformers in a variety of ranges. The end-user can obtain the required DC output power by using the various settings available in the power supply. These power supply units are easy to install and require less or no maintenance. With above said advantages of DIN rail power supplies, the downtime is kept at a minimum level without compromising the efficiency or the productivity of the plant. The DIN rail power supplies are mainly used in industry automation and control, light industrial, instrumentation, process control etc. It has started playing the role of an indispensable part in terms of power supply quality and reliability.
As to the market volume, it is estimated that the global sales volume of DIN rail power supply was about 8.6 Million Units in 2017.
Currently, Europe was the largest market of DIN rail power supply, with about 31% share of global total demand volume and about 40% revenue share. Germany is the largest market of DIN rail power supply in Europe.
The DIN rail power supply is mainly used in IT, industry, renewable energy, oil & gas, semiconductor, medical. The application market share of industry is more than 60%.
Currently, a major challenge affecting the market growth is the high price of DIN rail power supplies. As large demand of power supply products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field. The competition is very fierce.
The DIN rail power supply units are very easy to use and more importantly easy to replace when some problem does occur. Thus the downtime of productivity is greatly reduced. Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the awareness of end-users and their demand for high end products, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
According to this study, over the next five years the DIN Rail Power Supply market will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 880 million by 2024, from US$ 730 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in DIN Rail Power Supply business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of DIN Rail Power Supply market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the DIN Rail Power Supply value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Power & Energy
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Phoenix Contact
- Mean Well
- Schneider Electric
- Bel Power Solutions
- TRACO Power
- Reign Power
- Astrodyne TDI
- XP Power
- Heng Fu
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global DIN Rail Power Supply consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of DIN Rail Power Supply market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global DIN Rail Power Supply manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the DIN Rail Power Supply with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of DIN Rail Power Supply submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.