For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is a highly polar and water miscible organic liquid. It is essentially odorless and has a low level of toxicity.
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is a highly polar and water miscible organic liquid. Due to its powerful solvent, it is named as "Universal solvent".
Dimethyl sulfoxide has many properties, such as powerful solvent, high flash point and boiling point, excellent toxicological and eco toxicological profile, recyclable, biodegradable and low odor, so it is wildly used in pharmaceutical, electronic and chemical fields.
Global dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is mainly concentrated in USA, France, Japan and China. Electronic or other higher grade dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is mainly produced in USA, France and Japan. In China, due to technological constraints, companies mostly produce industrial grade dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO). Properties of electronic or other higher grade dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) produced in China is not as well as that in abroad.
In China, there were many manufactures during the past few years. Because of environmental issues and intense competition, some of them discontinued or reduced their capacity. Currently, Chinese dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is on the oversupply state. Shanxi Yangmei Fengxi discontinued their business on dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) in 2015.
In global market, the production of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) increases from 62 K MT in 2011 to 83 K MT in 2015, at a CAGR of more than 7.5%. In 2015, the global dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) market is led by China, capturing about 45.66% of global dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) production. USA is the second-largest region-wise market with 28.63% global production share. At present, the major manufacturers of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) are concentrated in Gaylord, Toray Fine Chemicals, Arkema and Hubei Xingfa.
We tend to believe this industry now is close to mature. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, gross margin will be fluctuated.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) market will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 270 million by 2024, from US$ 190 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Electronic Grade
- Industrial Grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Toray Fine Chemicals(TFC)
- Hubei Xingfa
- Shanxi Yangmei Fengxi
- Yankuang Lunan Chemicals
- Zhuzhou Hansen
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.