For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Differential Pressure Sensors measure the difference between two pressures, one connected to each side of the sensor. Differential pressure sensors are used to measure many properties, such as pressure drops across oil filters or air filters, fluid levels (by comparing the pressure above and below the liquid) or flow rates (by measuring the change in pressure across a restriction). Technically speaking, most pressure sensors are really differential pressure sensors; for example a gauge pressure sensor is merely a differential pressure sensor in which one side is open to the ambient atmosphere.
The industry is relatively fragmented, the key brand include Honeywell, ABB, Amphenol, Panasonic, Siemens, Bosch, TE Connectivity, Emerson, Sensata, NXP, WIKA, Sensirion, First Sensor, Omron, Continental, Keller, Gems Sensors, OMEGA Engineering, Yokogawa Electric, AB Elektronik, Ashcroft, Lord Corporation, Setra Systems, KEYENCE, Hunan Firstrate Sensor and so on.
Differential pressure sensors provide the difference between two pressure sources through two ports, allowing customers to provide required pressure inputs to the device for measuring the readings. This flexibility offered by the device helps drive the growth of the differential pressure sensor market during the forecast period.
According to this study, over the next five years the Differential Pressure Sensors market will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1960 million by 2024, from US$ 1610 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Differential Pressure Sensors business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Differential Pressure Sensors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Differential Pressure Sensors value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Digital Type
- Analog Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Military & Defense
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- TE Connectivity
- First Sensor
- Gems Sensors
- OMEGA Engineering
- Yokogawa Electric
- AB Elektronik
- Lord Corporation
- Setra Systems
- Hunan Firstrate Sensor
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Differential Pressure Sensors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Differential Pressure Sensors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Differential Pressure Sensors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Differential Pressure Sensors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Differential Pressure Sensors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.