For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A diesel generator is the packaged combination of a diesel engine, a generator and various ancillary devices (such as base, canopy, sound attenuation, control systems, circuit breakers, jacket water heaters and starting system).
Diesel genset are used in places without connection to a power grid, or as emergency power-supply if the grid fails, as well as for more complex applications such as peak-lopping, grid support and export to the power grid.Figure Picture of Diesel Genset
In the world wide, major manufactures are Volvo, MTU, Kipor Power, Generac, MHI, Generac, Dresser Rand, MultiQuip, Himoinsa, APR Energy, GE Energy, Pramac, F.G. Wilson, JCB, Wartsila, Yanmar, Wasker Neuson, Atlas Copco, Kirloska, etc.
Even now, the major market are China, the other developing Countries, like India, Indonesia, Nigeria, showed huge demand potential. It is easy to predict, in the following five years, the developing countries will have a higher market share around the world.
Meanwhile, with more and more manufacturers moved their manufactory to Southeast Asia, with lower labor cost, in the future, many OEM factories will appear in Southeast Asia to Northern Africa.
China became a major manufacturers around the world. Southeast Asia and India will expand their production share in the following five years. However, the technology barrier is still a matter of fact. Most of the factories in developing are OEM factories, which assemble the diesel genset with diesel engine imported from USA or EU. The cores of almost 70% of diesel genset above 1500kw are imported from developed countries. With no evidence support the fact that such high technology diesel engine could be produced in developing countries.
According to this study, over the next five years the Diesel Genset market will register a 5.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 23500 million by 2024, from US$ 17400 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Diesel Genset business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Diesel Genset market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Diesel Genset value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- 60-300 Kw
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Land Diesel Genset
- Marine Diesel Genset
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Briggs Stratton
- Kipor Power
- APR Energy
- GE Energy
- Wasker Neuson
- Atlas Copco
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Diesel Genset consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Diesel Genset market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Diesel Genset manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Diesel Genset with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Diesel Genset submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.