For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Diagnostic imaging equipment is primarily used for imaging the human body with the help of various imaging technologies. These devices are used to monitor, diagnose, screen, and treat various medical conditions for effective medical intervention. It has also improved the ability of doctors to treat, diagnose, and detect an injury or disease precisely at an initial stage. In addition, these devices are used to provide information associated with a specific area of the body to be treated or studied. Various advancements in imaging techniques in the field of modern medicine have facilitated the acquisition of information related to the human body for clinical interventions. In addition, advancement in imaging provides practitioners with new tools to improve care in innovative ways.
Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging equipment includes Medical radiography, Computed Tomography (CT), DR, Mammography and Others. And among Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging equipment, Medical radiography is the most common type. And they are used in 80% of hospitals and clinic centers. The demand of CT and DR is also increasing.
Chinese market is the world's most rapid market because of the active policy and increasing market awareness.
In global, about 75% production is consumed by developed countries. USA, EU and Japan are the main consumption regions. Developing countries (such as China, India) have a large demand of Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging in those years.
Average industry gross margin is about 51.11%. Our country should invest material and financial resources to research and develop these devices, improving technological level of our country. It can also get rid of the dependence on foreign technology.
According to this study, over the next five years the Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Medical radiography
- Computed Tomography (CT)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Hitachi Medical
- Agfa Healthcare
- Konica Minolta
- Southwest Medical Equipment
- Shanghai Medical Equipment Works
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.