For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Complete report $14,500. Individual company assessments $2,450. The report is available by company, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This unique study is designed to provide diagnostic imaging industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight crucial to the development and implementation of effective business, marketing and R&D programs. The study’s major objectives include:
• To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually updated and cost-effective information based on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading diagnostic imaging companies.
• To help current supers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing
• Capabilities vis-à-vis the leading competitors.
• To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisition and joint venture candidates.
• To complement the organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
The report provides information not available from any other source, such as sales, profit, system placement and installed base estimates by modality.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
Contains 676 pages and 51 tables