For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The dental handpiece is an instrument that uses air or electricity to generate a rotary cutting motion, similar to how a drill operates. Often, Handpiece are organized by speed range (high speed or low speed) which determines the applications that are suitable. Typical high speed applications include cutting tooth structure and finishing restorations while low speed Handpiece have a range of applications including endodontics, implantology, caries removal and prophylaxis. Air-driven high speed, Handpiece typically does not exceed 400,000 rpms, while air-driven low speed Handpiece typically operates under 40,000 rpms. Electric Handpiece offer the advantage of more torque, which can translate to smooth, consistent cutting ability across a wide range of speeds.
The classification of Dental Handpiece includes Air-driven Handpiece, Electric Handpiece and Hybrid Air-electric Handpiece, the proportion of Air-driven Handpiece in 2016 is about 66.66%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Dental Handpiece is widely used in hospital and dental clinic. The most proportion of Dental Handpiece is in dental clinic, and the proportion in 2016 is 69.06%. The trend of dental clinic is increasing.
Market competition is not intense. Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, NSK, Morita, A-Dec, W&H, Bien-Air, SciCan, DentlEZ etc. are the leaders of the industry, with high-end customers in the industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dental Handpiece market will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1730 million by 2024, from US$ 1290 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dental Handpiece business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dental Handpiece market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Dental Handpiece value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Air-driven Handpiece
- Electric Handpiece
- Hybrid Air-electric Handpiece
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Dental Clinic
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Being Foshan Medical Equipment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dental Handpiece consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dental Handpiece market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dental Handpiece manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dental Handpiece with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dental Handpiece submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.