For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
3D printing, also known as additive manufacturing (AM), are processes used to synthesize a three-dimensional object, in which successive layers of material are formed under computer control to create the object. 3D printing is commonly included 3D modeling software, 3D printer and printing materials etc. 3D printing is wieldy used in consumer electronics, automobile industry, aerospace, medical industry and industrial equipment etc.
The medical sector is viewed as being one that was an early adopter of 3D printing, but also a sector with huge potential for growth, due to the customization and personalization capabilities of the technologies and the ability to improve people's lives as the processes improve and materials are developed that meet medical grade standards.
Dental 3D Printing is a medical device, which used in the dental industry professionally as for the professional dental industry such as dental restorations and orthodontists etc.
The concentration of dental 3D printing industry is relative high. The top three companies accounted for about 73.12% production volume market share in 2017. The major production regions mainly locate in USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific etc. And the major manufacturers are Stratasys, 3D Systems, EnvisionTEC, DWS Systems, Bego, Prodways Entrepreneurs and Asiga etc.
Consumption regions are mainly concentrating in USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific. In 2017, North America Dental 3D Printing sales share was about 34.79%. Europe sales share took 30.92% and Asia-Pacific took 25.32%.
The high-end brands of Dental 3D Printing are mainly located in USA and Europe regions. In 2017, the price of the product in North America was up to 57 K USD/Unit. However, Asia-Pacific region's price of Dental 3D Printing was only 28.96 K USD/Unit. Also, price of dental 3D printing tend to decrease with the development of technology.
At present, companies are focusing on technological innovation and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in Dental 3D Printing market will become more intense.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dental 3D Printing market will register a 17.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 690 million by 2024, from US$ 260 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dental 3D Printing business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dental 3D Printing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Dental 3D Printing value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Desktop 3D Printer
- Industrial 3D Printer
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Dental Lab & Clinic
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- 3D Systems
- DWS Systems
- Prodways Entrepreneurs
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dental 3D Printing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dental 3D Printing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dental 3D Printing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dental 3D Printing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dental 3D Printing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.