For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Compared with common gearboxes and speed reducers, cycloidal style reducers (also known as cycloid drives) cover a broader range of reduction ratios, possess higher load-carrying capacity, are dimensionally smaller and provide smooth, vibration free performance along with high efficiency. These characteristics make them well suited for precision industrial applications, especially in robotics, machine tools and linear axis positioning in assembly & packaging machinery.
Advanced speed reducer manufacturers are located in developed regions like Japan, North America and Europe, but most of them have plants in developing or less developed regions. At present, the main consumption market concentrated in Europe and North America and the market of developing countries is growing fast.
Due to the different demands and technology development, cycloidal gear reducers has developed thousands of specification and most manufacturers accept customized.
Impacted by the economic crisis, the development speed of cycloidal gear reducers market slowed down since 2012. As the recovers of economic, the development of speed reducers recovered and is expected to stay in the rapid growth.
There are many cycloidal gear reducers manufacturers in China and most of them have low production. It is predictable that the production decrease may bring market integration in future. And speed reducers industry will greet new growth.
According to this study, over the next five years the Cycloidal Gear Reducers market will register a 3.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1690 million by 2024, from US$ 1340 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Cycloidal Gear Reducers business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cycloidal Gear Reducers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Cycloidal Gear Reducers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Robot Industry
- Food Industgry
- Mining Industry
- Construction Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- SUMITOMO Drive Technologies America
- CDS Corporation
- Rotork plc
- Nabtesco Precision
- Transmission Machinery Co.,Ltd
- EGT Eppinger Getriebe Technologie GmbH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cycloidal Gear Reducers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Cycloidal Gear Reducers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cycloidal Gear Reducers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cycloidal Gear Reducers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cycloidal Gear Reducers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.