For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
CT machine, also called X-ray computed tomography (X-ray CT) or computerized axial tomography scan (CAT scan), makes use of computer-processed combinations of many X-ray images taken from different angles to produce cross-sectional (tomographic) images (virtual 'slices') of specific areas of a scanned object, allowing the user to see inside the object without cutting. Digital geometry processing is used to generate a three-dimensional image of the inside of the object from a large series of two-dimensional radiographic images taken around a single axis of rotation.
Medical imaging is the most common application of X-ray CT. Its cross-sectional images are used for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes in various medical disciplines.
The global market volume CT Scan and PET Scan increased from 10394 Units in 2012 to 12669 Units 2016. The average growth rate is about 5.07%. The market value of CT Scan and PET Scan reached 6439.37 million USD in 2016 and it was 5887.59 million USD in 2012. The CAGR of the market value is about 2.26%.
North America, Europe and China are the leading production regions of CT Scan and PET Scan. Among them, China is the largest production region in 2016 with 5470 Units in volume. It is about 43.18% of the world total production share. North America and Europe are the following regions with 27.17% and 15.64% of total production share in 2016. Japan also took about 9.47% of the world total production share in 2016.
Europe is the largest consumption region of CT Scan and PET Scan in 2016. There are 3527 Units of CT Scan and PET Scans consumed in Europe in 2016. Europe took about 27.84% of the global total consumption. North America and China are the following regions with 24.93% and 15.95% of total consumption share in 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the CT and PET Scanners market will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 7390 million by 2024, from US$ 6600 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in CT and PET Scanners business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of CT and PET Scanners market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the CT and PET Scanners value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- CT Scanners (Only Including CT System)
- PET-CT Scanners
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Thoracic Cavity
- Abdominal and pelvic
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Neusoft Medical
- Shenzhen Anke High-tech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global CT and PET Scanners consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of CT and PET Scanners market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global CT and PET Scanners manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the CT and PET Scanners with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of CT and PET Scanners submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.