For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Coupling is a device used to connect two shafts together at their ends for the purpose of transmitting power. Couplings do not normally allow disconnection of shafts during operation, however there are torque limiting couplings which can slip or disconnect when some torque limit is exceeded.
The Coupling is Very fragmented, the production of top sixteen manufacturers only account about 10% of global production. The high-end products mainly come from Europe and North America.
In the world wide, the plants of major manufactures mainly distribute in North America and China. The transnational companies, like Siemens and SKF, are the leading manufactures in the World.
The import and export business of this industry is not very frequent. The main reason lies in that the coupling manufactures build factories in the main consumption countries.
According to this study, over the next five years the Couplings market will register a 0.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 25500 million by 2024, from US$ 24800 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Couplings business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Couplings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Couplings value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Non-shifting Type
- Shifting Type
- Hydrodynamic Type
- Magnetic Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Power Generation
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Voith Turbo
- Regal Beloit
- Altra Industrial Motion
- John Crane
- Taier Heavy
- Tsubakimoto Chain
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Couplings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Couplings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Couplings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Couplings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Couplings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.