For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Composite LPG Cylinderss have a huge variety of uses, most significantly domestic use. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, including caravans, camping and barbecues. Moreover, they are employed across many different sectors such as boating, hot air balloons, construction, recreation, hospitality, agricultural, calefaction and fishing.
Composite LPG cylinder has a huge variety of uses, most significantly domestic use. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, including caravans, camping and barbecues. Moreover, it is employed across many different sectors such as transportation, hot air balloons, construction, recreation, hospitality, agricultural, calefaction and fishing.
In the past several years, the global composite LPG cylinder market is relatively stable with a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 9.86%. In 2015, the global actual production of composte LPG cylinder is about 5840 K Units, with a total capacity of nearly 7800K Units.
Due to the regulations in Europe and North America, the composite LPG cylinder industry is relatively concentrated, the manufacture technology of steel cylinder is highly mature, while the market of composite cylinder is in fast growth, which has been taking a noticeable market share for more than ten years. However, in China, the composite LPG cylinder is not that popular,
The composite LPG cylinder can be used in different fields, like home use and automotive, institutions & commercial applications, etc. Kitchen and domestic use is the largest application of composite LPG cylinder.
The two largest producers of LPG cylinder in the world are Hexagon Ragasco and Aburi Composites, which takes a combined share of 35.90% in 2015.
Due to the superior performance of composite LPG cylinder, the steel LPG cylinder must be replaced by composite LPG cylinder gradually. And with the development of technology, there will be better materials to be developed. So the current material also has the danger of replacement.
According to this study, over the next five years the Composite LPG Cylinders market will register a 5.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 490 million by 2024, from US$ 350 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Composite LPG Cylinders business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Composite LPG Cylinders market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Composite LPG Cylinders value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- metal tank winding
- composite material tank winding
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Kitchen and Domestic Use
- Institutions & Commercial
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hexagon Ragasco
- Aburi Composites
- Time Tech
- Rubis Caribbean
- Composite Scandinavia
- RAD SANE HIDAJ
- Sundarban Industrial Complex
- Metal Mate
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Composite LPG Cylinders consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Composite LPG Cylinders market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Composite LPG Cylinders manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Composite LPG Cylinders with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Composite LPG Cylinders submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.